- Margaret O'Hanlon, over at Compensation Cafe writes on You've Got Lemons...Time for Lemonade. This is a great take on learning and growing and employee engagement.
- Ann Bares, at Compensation Force gives us a reminder lesson on The Perils of Setting Incentive Plan Targets: Revisiting Some Rules of Thumb. In these turbulent times having some guidance on what to do in the compensation arena is always a good thing.
- Jon Hyman, at The Ohio Employer's Law Blog, provides us with some advice on what to do when the boss is the sexual harasser in What do you do when the boss is accused of harassment?
Don't try to pretend you haven't thought of it... so take this advice.
- Sharlyn Lauby, The HR Bartender, talks about how Being Selfish is Good for Your Career. Tell me that doesn't grab your attention.
- David Zinger, at David Zinger Employee Engagement, has a great formula for employee engagement, Just Add Spinach
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Five Great Blog Posts to Read for MidWeek
INFORMATION OVERLOAD! That is why I like to have colleagues point me to great posts and articles to read. (A good use for Twitter, btw.) So I figured I would do the same for you. Here are five great blog posts that I think you will find useful and informative.