- Focusing on profit generating activities- by outsourcing HR
- Capitalizing on new opportunities by attracting and retaining good workers
- Upgrading your workforce
- Providing peace of mind by a strong message of caring and professional compassion
- Making use of incentive compensation plans
- Heading of rising employment risk by assessing and managing risks
- Reducing operating costs, through a workforce cost analysis
- Making the most of training resources
- Improving employee communication.
Is there anything magical about this list? I think I have heard it all before and most of you have too. But how well have we communicated this to the CEO? The lesson here is that we can take a clue from Administaff and make our own compeling commercial. I am going to work on one and I suggest you do as well.
Otherwise your CEO may listen to Arnie and decide that it all sounds good and he/she can get that from Administaff.... WHO WANTS YOUR JOB!
So toot your own horn and keep from getting outsourced.